There is not one specific implementation of unhosted web apps you can download or sign up for. However, the following path is a good way to get started:
- Join the mailing list and follow @unhosted on Twitter.
- Get an account at 5apps. It will give you both a remoteStorage account (
firstname.lastname@example.org), and a very good platform for deploying the apps you will be developing.
- Try out litewrite. Remember, you can "log in" with
- Try out some other apps.
- App developers, check out our tools page, read through the practice section of this website, or get started quickly with the remotestorage.js starter-kit (see screencast below).
- Theorists, and server implementers, read the remotestorage spec.
- Run your own remoteStorage server
- Ask questions and submit issues.
- Check out sockethub.
- Come to one of our events! :)